Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A Night to Remember


A Night to Remember

Such an unexpected award, in the warm evening of March 1, 2006,
During the College of Education CAPERS' Night 2007...
Mr. Senior 2007 was awarded to me...
I can still remember the time when I was on my high school years in which I was not even recognized as handsome...



It sounds cool that I and my beautiful classmate Shiena Beth Fajardo are both first timers in this kind of recognition... As we both gladly receive the prestige of being the Mr. & Ms. Senior 2007!



Actually, being recognized as one of the most good-looking men of the night is such a wonderful moment! Because from the hundreds of good-looking men in the night, 15 were screened and I'm one of those... from then we were judged and only 10 were chosen... from then on, the jurors critically judged us... until the moment came that I (# 3) was called together with the other handsome man (#23) to pose for a while and give our best smile... Without knowing that the jurors are selecting between the two of us...

Then the most awaited time came... the awarding of the men & women who stood out among the rest...
It started with the Mr. & Ms. Junior 2007... then with the Mr. & Ms. Senior 2007... fortunately speaking... My number (#3) and my classmate's (#19) were called andwe felt so glad with it...



No comments: